Friday 5 October 2012

Food for Thought..... ???


Child’s Play

Oh, what a busy morning

 

I’ve been playing with the dough and with a little help upon a card, I learned to sew.

 I helped my friend “Nurse Sarah” to perform an operation,

Then fixed the track together for my train and built a station. I popped inside the Wendy house to make a cup of tea, and i stood by the cooker making lunch for twenty- three!

I completed three whole jigsaws

I played a new board game. I had a turn on all the bikes, the slide and the climbing frame.

I handed around the biscuits at milk and biscuit time, then listened to the story and sang a nursery rhyme.

But now the mornings over and the mummies are all waiting,

I hope my mummy doesn’t say –

“I wish you had done a painting” 

No comments:

Post a Comment